Returning Goods from a
• If you are receiving your order outside the EU, you will also have received a Proforma Invoice with your package, this needs to be completed and enclosed with the items you wish to return.
• On this form please indicate which item(s) are being returned by ticking the boxes alongside the product details.
• Complete the Returns Number section with the number you have been issued and sign appropriately.
All successfully returned items will be only credited to the account used to originally purchase the items, less the cost of the shipping charge, any taxes or import duties incurred. With exchanges, your new item(s) will be shipped to you as soon as we receive your returning package and any additional payment that is required. If you have any queries or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds & Returns
https://frencheye.com wants to ensure your complete satisfaction with the Items. For online purchases, we will accept Items not worn, used or damaged for a full refund as set out above..
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of FRENCHEYE and is protected by the UK and international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the “Trade Marks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of FRENCHEYE, our affiliates, our licensors, or our partners, in the UK and other countries, and are protected by the UK and international trademark laws. All or any other trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners, or our licensors that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
Representations and Warranties: Limitations of liability
We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, in connection with these terms or the Website, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable. You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any;
a. interruption of business;
b. access delays or access interruptions to the Website;
c. data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction, or other modification;
d. loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-Website links on the Website;
e. computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of the Website, including during hyperlink to or from third-party websites;
If. any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statements in the content; g. events beyond our reasonable control.
Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the Website regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed one hundred pounds (£100.00). Because some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such countries, our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
We must stress that in order to receive a refund or exchange:
• All items returned must have a Return Number as unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
• The item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition. Returns that are damaged, soiled, or returned without all their labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
• Any branded packaging must be included with your return.
• All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided.
Please follow the steps below:
• Contact us (on the details below) within 7 days of receiving your order, we will issue you with a Returns Number.
• Please note: Return numbers requested more than 7 days after receipt of your order will be granted at our discretion.
• Write the Returns Number on your return form and enclose it with the item(s) you wish to return.
• Your items must be shipped to us at your own costs.
• We can only issue refunds or exchanges on items that are shipped back to us within 14 days of receipt.
• Please note: Returns outside these time frames are accepted at the discretion of FRENCHEYE.
• You will receive a call or an email to confirm that your return has been received and processed.
All successfully returned items will be only credited to the account used to originally purchased the items, less the cost of the shipping charge.